We are looking for a motivated technical expert at the beginning of their career. You should have an understanding of the operation, configuration, use and development of technical systems – either through studies, hobbies or work experience. You also have the desire to step up to a more senior position when the time comes.
In this role you work closely with our technical staff and project managers in software and device deliveries and manage running services. You will help to transfer the customer’s content into digital format. You are involved in improving product documentation, automated and/or manual testing, usability analysis, and preparing software releases.
We offer you
- A comfortable and friendly working environment
- Versatile tasks that prepare for a wide range of jobs in the software industry
- The possibility of flexible work and remote work
- Participating in interesting software deliveries
- A pathway to grow expertise in software business
The following experience is useful, but you don’t have to know everything when you start:
- Making technical configurations (e.g.xml, json, yaml)
- Automating routine tasks by scripting
- Windows, Linux, and Android environments
- User- or device-management software (enterprise systems)
- Software development
The mission is full-time and permanent.
Application instructions and recruitment process
Send your application in PDF format by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn Easy Apply. We hope that in your application you will tell us what kind of expertise you would bring to Medixine and how you would use your expertise to create growth at Medixine. For more information on the task, please contact Otto Teinonen, CTO of Medixine, tel. +358 50 592 0234, email@example.com.
We will review the applications from the first application date and proceed as soon as suitable candidates are found.