Medixine Ltd. wants to promote research in digital social and healthcare services and supporting systems as well as the Finnish expertise in the field.
Medixine awards an annual scholarship for a congressional visit for one researcher studying at a Finnish university. The value of the Medixine scholarship is 1500€.
You can apply for the scholarship if
- you are in a doctoral program at a Finnish university and your research focuses on the usability and / or systems of wellbeing technology.
- you are a professor or a teacher in a doctoral program at a Finnish university and you are mentoring a student who is researching wellbeing technology and you apply for the scholarship for your supervised student.
Instructions for applying:
- write a free-form application where you share your experience or your mentee’s experience; congress or study tour for which you are applying for funding and how it relates to your or your student’s research.
- Submit the application with the title “Scholarship” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The application must be submitted to Medixine by 31 May 2020 at the latest.
Medixine Ltd. selects annually a senior member of the Finnish healthcare IT community to nominate the recipient of the scholarship. The scholarship will be awarded at the Social and Healthcare congress ATK-päivät in October.